The CARELL 301HV / CPHV-40 is a 3 driven rolls, double initial pinch universal bending machine with independent hydraulic adjustment of both lateral bending rolls and powered rotation of all three bending rolls. This versatile unit is ideal for rolling standard/special sections as well as tube and pipe in mild-structural-stainless steels, aluminum, brass, copper and other materials. Machines are furnished with a set of standard universal rolls.
*with standard equipment
- Dual LED Digital Displays monitor bending roll positions (All CPHV Versions).
- Rugged, rigid, one piece heavy cast dome head, normalized and precision machined.
- Large, high strength steel shafts, heat treated and ground
- Independent hydraulic adjustment of both lower rolls for double pre-bending.
- All 3 rolls driven by motor and reducer group and planetary gear final drive. Lateral guides, adjustable in tilt and inclination and thrust to support material and correct twist
- Forced lubrication providing full security in the worst possible working conditions.
- Machine operates both Horizontal AND Vertical orientations.
- Flats Hard: 1-1/2" x 1/4" Ø12
- Flats Easy: 2" x 1/2" Ø12
- Pipe Schedule 40: 3/4" Ø16
- Angle Leg-in: 1" x 3/16" Ø16
- Tube & pipe rolls for sizes up to 1.0" OD, one set required each tube size
- Tube & pipe rolls for sizes up to 1.5" OD, one set required each tube size
- Tooling for angle leg-in (lateral guides with cam rollers plus tapered top roller)